Valley of flowers declares as a national park 1982 and it is also the part of UNESCO world Heritage site located in Chamoli district of Uttarakhand. It’s situated at the attitude of the 3658 meters above sea level. The area covered by park is 8,750 ha.
Day: 01 Haridwar – Joshimath (267 km/9 hr approx)
Pick up from Haridwar, drive to Joshimath. Via Devprayag you can explore the three major confluences - Devprayag, Rudraprayag and Karnaprayag and then proceed towards Joshimath. On Reach check inn into hotel Dinner and overnight stay in Joshimath.
Day: 02 Joshimath – Govindghat – Ghangaria (21km/55 min) – (13kms trek)
After breakfast depart to Govindghat. En-route visit Narsingh Temple, and Adi Shankaracharya Math at Joshimath, & drive to Govindghat via Pulna and Bhyundar village, it is the start point for the trek of 13kms to Ghangaria. On arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Govindghat is a town in Chamoli District, Uttarakhand located at the confluence of the Alaknanda rivers. It lies around roughly 22 kilometres (14 mi) from Joshimath on NH58 at an altitude of 6,000 feet (1,800 metres). It is the roadhead on the way to Shree Badrinath yatra - One of the important places of worship of Hindus and the starting point for trekking to Hemkund Sahib and Valley of Flowers Hundreds of people, mostly Hindu pilgrims to Shree Badrinath.
Day: 03 Ghangaria –Valley of Flowers – Ghangaria (3.5kms trek)
Early morning, start trekking for 3.5kms to reach Valley of flowers. Enjoy full day at leisure roaming around the beautiful valley. In the evening back to Ghangaria. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day: 4 Ghangaria - Josihmath (17 kms approx.)
In morning after breakfast drive for Joshimath. On Arrival check in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day: 05 Joshimath –Haridwar (267 km/9 hr approx)
After breakfast, depart by to Haridwar via Srinagar Garhwal, Rudraprayag, Rishikesh. En-route visit the Confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda River which is called Devprayag. After drive drop Haridwar. Trip end with sweet memories.
||No. of Nights
||Hotel Mount View/Grand Kailash/Similar
||Hotel Kuber/ Similar
- Accommodation in 06 Rooms on Double, sharing Basis.
- Hotel accommodation as per package or similar hotels.
- All transfer and sightseeing by Tempo Traveler
- Driver allowance.
- Toll taxes, permit, Interstate taxes, Parking etc.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- All applicable taxes.
- Pickup & Drop Haridwar/Dehradun
- AC will be On till Rishikesh,
- Any International or Domestic Air or Rail Tickets.
- Rest All Meals.
- Table drinks.
- travel / personal health insurance.
- personal expenses of the clients or any
- other expenses incurred due to bad weather.
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates mentioned in the package are valid for Indian nationals only until and unless specified along with quotation.
- The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels. Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in Cheque / cash to process the reservation, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmations then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation then full and final payment should be made either in cash or draft at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest. For the packages which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
- Base category rooms will be booked in hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar hotel or higher category rooms where you had to paid the differences.
- Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
- Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
- In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guest’s discretion whether to take service or not.
- 100% payment is to be made on arrival.
- Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of international travel) containing your photograph as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels. Pan card is not a valid identity proof so please don’t carry that with you.
- The check in and check-out time of most of the hotels is 02 PM to 12 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- Similar hotel will be given in case of non-availability and operator is authorized to change the hotel if required.
- Tour operator is authorized to change the route or itinerary if required.
- Violation of company’s policy or misbehave with any of the company’s staff will lead to cancelation of the package with no refund.
- For early check in and late check outs payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
- In case of international travel, rates may vary based on change of ROE or any other fluctuation in international market or subject to availability.
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- Please take care of the belongings before leaving the car or Hotels. Company is not responsible for any loss.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check in. Valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Driver’s License. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- For extra adult many hotels provide extra mattress also instead of extra bed. Kindly inform us in advance if you prefer only extra bed instead of extra mattress.
- It is presumed that the tourist is medically fit to undertake the tour. If you have certain kind of allergy (especially for food) or any serious health issues kindly inform us in advance.
- Many small hotels / resorts do not have lift so kindly inform us in advance if you are not comfortable with stairs.
- Generally, hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs. and checkout time is 11:00 hrs. across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- Many hotels charge extra for room heater or Wi-Fi. Normal package does not include this so in that case these charges should be paid at hotels.
- If meals are included in package, it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills go above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breaks down due to technical reasons, we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle.
- Driver will not drive on No entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visits to some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking, we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- We reserve the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station some of the road / shopping market / mall roads have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Sometime vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However, in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will b made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at
- airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company. Company can change the features or functionality of the services at any time, without any notice.
- ABD Holidays Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. ABD Holidays considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Dehradun India.
- On accepting this quotation, you accept that you have read the complete package information and agree with booking terms & conditions, payment policy and cancellation policy. You accept the tour package and acknowledge that it fits into your budget and requirement.