The carriage is subject to Heli Services regulations relating to the conditions of Non-International
Carriage (Passenger and Baggage) framed in accordance with The Carriage by Air Act, 1972 and
Notification regarding application of the carriage which is non-international. The liability of the
company for damage sustained in the event of the death or wounding of a passenger or any other
bodily injury suffered by passenger or by his registered baggage during the course of carriage by air
will be governed by the provisions of sections 4,5,6 and the rules contained in the second Schedule
of Carriage by Air Act 1972 with certain exceptions, adaptations, modifications, etc as notified in
the Govt. of India, Ministry of Civil Aviation Notification and as amended from time to time.
- Heli reserves the right to cancel passengers, who are unruly, abusive, intoxicated, sick, mentally unfit or anyone else whom we deem to be unsafe to fly. No refund shall be done to such passenger(s).
- Our Heli-Tours are not available for the following VIP’s:
- Speaker Lok Sabha
- Dy. Chairperson Rajya Sabha
- Central Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- C J I Supreme Court
- Governors of State
- Chief Ministers of State
- State Ministers of Cabinet Rank
- SPG Protectees – Z category only.
The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the total amount. Balance payment
has to be deposited 14 days prior to the date of arrival at Sersi.
Passengers will not be permitted to board or commence the tour, unless full & final payment of the
tour has been done.
RESCHEDULING OF BOOKING
Rescheduling your booking to any future or prior travel date, will be done subject to availability,
and on payment of 10% of the total tour cost. This will be permitted only if informed at least 07
days before arrival date.
In case rescheduling is requested less than 07 days prior to the travel date, then the booking would
be treated as cancelled, & a fresh booking will be given subject to availability, after the levy of
applicable cancellation charges.
If passengers cancel their booking prior or after commencement of tour, following cancellation
charges will be applicable -
- More than 15 days prior to travel date: 30% of total tour cost.
- Between 08 to 15 days prior to travel date: 50% of total tour cost.
- 07 or less days prior to travel date: No Refund.
- No show: No Refund.
- After commencement of tour: No Refund.
- FORCE MAJEURE & BAD WEATHER REFUNDS:
Basis of Refund:
- Tour Cost: Full refund toward the proportionate amount of the cancelled sector as below-
- Cancellation of Complete tour – Full refund, minus INR 2,500 per person toward the flight preparation & ground arrangement charges.
- Only Badrinath ji – INR 2,00,000 (tax inclusive for 06 pax).
- Ekdham Badrinath Dham tour will be chargeable to the passengers in case only Badri Dham is covered.
- Only Kedarnath ji – INR 50,000 (tax inclusive for 06 pax).
- Ekdham Kedarnath Dham tour will be chargeable to the passengers in case only Kedar Dham is covered.
- Additional Services: Deduction of any additional services provided at any of the Dhams during the tour of the passengers will be deducted over and above the refundable Tour Cost.
- Refund against any unutilized service would not be calculated separately and be added to the refundable amount.
COVID-19 Case, or any National/State Emergency:
- In case passengers test COVID positive before the travel, or the Yatra gets called-off by the government, or any National or State emergency is imposed, there will be no refunds applicable.
- However, passengers will be provided a Credit Voucher by Himalayan Heli against the advance paid, which will be valid for one year. It can be utilised against any of our helicopter tours or charter services (for the full amount of the credit voucher), by the passengers or any of their friends/relatives.